Sunday, January 24, 2010

Quick Paul and Joe Swatches for Ondine

The lovely Ondine requested swatches of my Paul and Joe purchases from last night and even though I am not the best swatcher (my swatches always seem so messy and imperfect compared to some of the perfectly straight, dainty ones I've seen) I'm happy to oblige! Click on the image to make it bigger!


Also, in a desperate attempt to justify to myself why I have so many brown eyeliners, I started swatching them on my hand so that I could see just how different and necessary each one is. The swatches are messy since they were originally intended just for me, but I thought they might help someone discover a new brown eyeliner!
  1. MAC Technakohl in Photograuvre
  2. Benefit Kohl in Sable
  3. Urban Decay 24/7 in Bourbon
  4. Sephora Nano Liner in Glitter Brown
  5. Paul and Joe 02 Dark Brown
  6. Sephora Electro Liner in Copper Electro

2 comments:

  1. Oh dear...even though I have UD Bourbon AND both Sephora liners, this has sparked a serious lemming for Photograuvre. I love the Technakohls! Canyon looks beautiful as well. I'm thinking about ordering one of the new spring eye colors from beautyhabit.com this week- they're giving away an adorable Paul and Joe planner (with the code SPARKLES) with any P&J purchase...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Marley! I guess I'll be heading over to beautyhabit to check out that journal!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails