Now that fall is decidedly in the air, I've switched to darker nail colors. I have a real issue with nail polishes chipping given how often I wash my hands, but I've discovered that layering a glitterly polish over top helps extend the wear time of my manicure. Plus it just looks so gosh darn pretty. This week I'm wearing Sephora by OPI A Little Dangerous (a deep shimmery eggplanty purple) with Sephora by OPI Only Gold For Me (clear with chunky and micro gold sparkled suspended inside) over top. I've already gotten a number of compliments and will definitely be repeating this combination.
Sunday, October 31, 2010
Saturday, October 30, 2010
My makeup is officially taking over my tiny NYC apartment and it's about time I sent some of these treasures to a loving home. There are a ton of items here, many used just once of twice. If you'd like more information on an item please let me know. I really need to clear all of this out and would love to sell it all at once for $100 plus shipping (USPS Priority Flat Rate). I'll included lots of samples and extras as well!
- By Terry Blush Veloute in Apple Glow- used 2-3 times. A super pretty cream to powder blush
- Vapour Beauty Aura Shimmer Blush in Intrigue- used twice
- Origins Blush in Sugar Cookie- used once
- Darphin Bronzer 04 Soleil Sublime- used a dozen or so times? No dips.
- NARS Kalahari Duo- right side used about 6 times (small dip), left side 3
- Trish McEvoy Face Colors in magnetic case- Resort Bronzer, Sunkissed All Over Face Color, Perfect Blush 1, Jolie Blush
- YSL Rouge Veloupte 2- used 3 times
- Inglot Sleeks Cream Lip Paint- used twice
- Inglot Matte Eye Shadow in Matte 378- used wet twice
- By Terry Black Crayon Blackstar in Deep Bronze- used twice
- Lancome Artliner in IceCarob- used 6 or so times
- Prescriptives Lip Liner in Guava- used once
- MAC Lipstick in Midimauve- used 4 times
- Chantecaille Raffia Lipstick- used twice
- Dolce & Gabbana Lipstick in Naked- used twice
- Lancome Lipstick in Rendez-Vous- used 6 times
- Jouer Eye Shadow in Caramel- used 3 times
- Bobbi Brown Illuminating Bronzer in Maui- used twice
- Hourgloss Extreme Sheen Gloss in Origami- used once
- Ellis Faas Lip Color L207- used twice
- Shu Uemura Rouge Unlimited Supreme Shine in BG 935- used 4 times
- Lancome Artliner in IceBlack- used 12 times
- MAC Lilicent Creme Blush- used 10-12 times. Has a dip.
- Julie Hewett Nude Noir Lipstick- used 5 times
- NYC Creme Stick in Urban Spice- used once
- Loreal Studio Secrets Magic Perfecting Base- tested once
- Rock & Republic Noir Lip Gloss in Confession (with retractable lip brush)- used 5 times (see photo)
- Sephora mini shadow in Aspen Summit- new
- Origins Underwear for Lids in Gold Dust- used once
- Tarte mini primer- new
- Lancome Magique Blush in Sweetheart- used 10-12 times
- Korres Mini Shower Gel in Guava- new
- Korres Mini Body Butters in Guava, Quince and Fig- new (unsealed)
- Korres Yogurt Cream
- Korres Minis, all new: Sugar Crystal Antioxidant Cream, Wild Rose 24 hour Moisturizer, Evening Primrose Eye Cream
Hi! Is anyone still out there? I know, I know. I've been gone waaay too long. A combination of work, heartbreak and family drama [temporarily] curtailed my mass cosmetic consumption and with very little purchased there was little to write about! That all changed with the Sephora Friends and Family sale! I placed 3 orders! I wanted to share some things I'd been loving in my blogging absence.
I love the new Origins Multigrain Bronzer applied with their new Foundation Brush. I've worn it nearly every single day since I got it almost 2 news ago. Both products are fantastic. Here it is loaded up on the brush:
I've also been using my NARS Turks & Caicos Skin Tint near daily. It's a punchy color on me that last all day until I take it off. I've even slept in it (bad, I know) a few times and it's looked just as fab in the morning. Lancome Crayon Kohl Eye Liner in Black Coffee has become a staple as have Stila Smudge Stick in Purple Tang, and these eye shadows: Edward Bess Dusk, Benefit Fawn Over Me, UD Shakedown, Alima Paris turned into a cream shadow with my Geri G Cosmetics Mixer, and Laura Mercier Vanilla Nuts/Coffee Ground Duo. Add in BE Soul, Becca Tweed, and R&R Veil, Affair, Snakeskin and Diffused and I think I could get rid of all of my other eye colors (though I can't actually bring myself to do so). Lip-wise it's been mostly Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Baby (HG), Laura Mercier Stick Gloss in Tiger Lily, Origins Smileage Lip Tint in Eco Pink and Burt's Bees Super Shiny Gloss in Juicy Peach. Fekkai Summer Hair Zero Humidity Frizz Control and Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb have helped get me through the summer (which I'm actually sad to see go. It's chilly here and my summer wardrobe is much cuter than my winter one!).
Well I hope some of you will find your way back to me! I can't wait to share more details of some of the products I just mentioned and will be posting an enormous blog sale soon!