Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Coming to NYC January 8th...


I know where I'll be this coming Friday! At Bergdorf Goodman! The Ellis Faas makeup line will be making it's US debut on January 8th at Bergdorfs. For those not familiar with this little-known yet highly touted line, the concept behind Ellis' eponymous line was to create products based on "the colours that by nature exist in every human body." The products feature high quality ingredients and are all a fluid texture housed in bullet style long tubes. I've read repeated raves for the brand on other blogs (notably London Makeup Girl--check out her reviews and lovely photos) and am excited to finally be able to try the range myself! The pricing on this line abroad is quite high so it should be interesting to see how they've priced it for the US market. I promise to report back!

2 comments:

  1. I think you're going to really like this line. It will be interesting to see how it's priced for the US. Thanks for the mention :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails