- Laura Mercier Radiant Creme Color ($35), Eye Color Duos ($22), Satin Lip Color ($22) in Barely Nude, Pink Cocoa and Maple Brown and Lip Shine in Crystal Pink ($22). That Radiant Creme Color is absolutely calling my name!
- Bobbi Brown is all about coral for spring as indicated by the stunning Nectar Shimmer Brick ($38), Cabo Coral Pot Rouge ($22), Cabo Coral Lip Color ($22) and Sunset Beach Lip Shimmer ($20). The lip products are all limited edition. They are pairing the Shimmer Brick with the Face Blender Brush ($45) which I have and really like!
- Dior's vinage lace collection looks stunning, but I'd be too scared to mar the beautiful imprints! For those of you braver than me, the new 5 Color Eye Shadow in Coquette ($57), Lace Highlighting Powder ($55) and Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect Lip Color in Beige Veil ($26.50) are your options!
- I am a big Lancome fan (even though it may not be what the cool kids play with anymore) because their products are top-notch. The new Color Design Quad ($42), Teal Ink Artliner Delight ($23.50), Coral Flight Pop'N Cheeks ($29) and La Laque Fever Gloss ($26) scream spring. Personally, I'm partial to the liquid liner version of the Artliners and wish they'd release new shades in that formulation.
- YSL is offering new Ombre 5 Lumieres #9 Palette in Parisian Sky ($56), Palette Y-Mail ($65) in 3 colors to choose from and for lips, Rouge Volupte #29 Opera Rose ($34) and Gloss Volupte #2 Chilled Rapberry ($30).
- Shiseido is all about bold color for Spring with Luminizing Satin Eye Color ($25) in 5 new shades including Peach and Sky, Perfect Rouge Glowing Matte blush ($30) in 6 new colors and Perfect Rouge Tender Sheer Pout ($25). there are 8 new shades in this range.
Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Bloomingdales Spring Beauty Guide
Bloomingdales wants you to you to get happy (with bright new pops of color), get glowing (with soft shades that shimmer) and get ready (with the freshest skincare solutions) and January 28th through February 7th the store at 59th and Lex is having a beauty event! It seems that almost all of the lines are offering some sort of gift with purchase or incentive to stop by. NYCers can call 212-705-2000 for more information! For everyone else, ring 1-877-485-8462. Here are some of the most intriguing products from the new catalog I received: