Wednesday, April 21, 2010

What Would You Buy for $11?

I placed my Bergdorf Goodman Beauty Event preorder last week, and just found out today that the Le Metier de Beaute Fresh Creme Tint in Tenne that I ordered is out of stick, will not be restocked during the event, and cannot be charged and later sent, meaning that I need to select another item in its place to qualify for the $100 minimum. Right now I'm $11 short and having trouble coming up with something else, either another similar cream blush or another product altogether. So...help me out! What would you buy?

3 comments:

  1. Well, I'm still at work plotting my BG visit and also trying to meet the DSW quota for the free bag with beach towel, LOL! BTW, sent you a reply.

    Me, I hate to spend a lot over to qualify...so I would get a Clinique soap (without the dish) for $11. Don't know if they still carry the Becca line, but the Beach tint was always one of my faves. That's a bit more pricey, I think maybe $25.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails