Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Sephora VIB Beauty Event Offering 15% Off!


When it rains it pours! First Hourglass, then Urban Decay, now Sephora, and Bergdorfs in two weeks! Starting Thursday, Sephora VIBs will save 15% off their entire purchase through the 19th. From 6-9PM on the 8th, if you bring a friend to the event, they'll save 15% off as well. The online code is VIBMADNESS but if you're a VIB, you should receive an email allowing you to use the discount in store. What is everyone planning to get?

I'm thinking of trying the new Josie Maran Sun Protection (though I usually prefer an SPF high than 40, I'm really intrigued by the Argan Oil) and maybe one of her new Lip Markers.

1 comment:

  1. I need more makeup like a hole in the head. lol. But that will NOT stop me from taking advantage at Sephora and Berdorf's . I want to get some more Le Metier de Beaute items. foundation, powder and some eyeshadow singles. and maybe a few more lippies. From Sephora I am eyeing some more DIOR quads, the new Dior Addict glosses and maybe some other stuff that strikes my fancy. :-D

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails