- Revolution Organics Freedom Glow Beauty Balm in Bronzed and Sunkissed- I love the idea of a sheer, dewy, multipurpose color stick, especially when it's organic and packed with good for you ingredients. Unfortunately it doesn't seem to be available locally to test. Their lip glosses look lovely as well.
- Theo Bread and Chocolate Bar- dark chocolate with buttery, toasted artisan breadcrumbs and a pinch of salt. I hope it's worth the trip to the gym it will necessitate!
- RMS Beauy Lip2Cheek- similar in concept to the Revolution Organics but in pot form and for lips and cheeks only and they seem denser and not as dewy. The color Promise looks nice online but I can't test them anywhere around here.
- Crest 3D Professional Effects- super high powered whitening strips that supposedly outperform its predecessors.
- Pure Fiji Coconut Milk Shampoo and Coconut Creme Conditioner- sulfate-free and the scents! Coconut, Passionflower, Starfruit, Mano, Frangipani and more! It sounds like a trip to Hawaii in your shower! I have to track these down somehow.
Saturday, April 17, 2010
Has Anything Intrigued You Lately?
Is there anything you're dying to try? I usually add items to my wish list after I've tried them, but every now and then I'll read or hear about something I haven't come upon and it piques my interest. Right now I'm really jonesing to track down and try: