- Revolutionizing the use of the “Salmon” or pinky/peach color as an under eye concealer to neutralize the dark blue undertones from the skin. (Yellows mixed with the blue undertones create those greenish/grey raccoon eyes that are highlighted and only accentuate the problem area.)
- This luxurious silky cream provides full coverage with a non-greasy texture that glides on smooth to the most delicate area of your face. It offers the advantages of the powerful anti-oxidant, AstaReal®/Astaxanthin - a key ingredient in the CosmeNutrient™ Complex.
- Ideal for use when flawless precision is required with High Definition cameras and real life.
- For most skin types, including sensitive skin.
- AstaREAL®, the key ingredient in Eve Pearl’s CosmeNutrient™ Complex, it is the most recognized brand of Astaxanthin. AstaReal® is not only a coloring agent; it is also a very potent anti-oxidant.
- Naturally harvested from the micro algae Haematococcus pluvial is- a single cell plant at the very beginning of the food chain.
- An all natural carotenoid pigment and provides strongest natural antioxidant protection against lipid peroxidation* and singlet oxygen**.
- 1000 times stronger than vitamin E for lipid peroxidation.
- 550 times stronger than vitamin E and 40 times stronger beta-carotene for singlet oxygen quenching.
- Provides support for skin at the cellular level.
- Helps to improve skin naturally.... no harsh chemicals.... no dangerous procedures.
- Helps to fight the effects of the aging process.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties that reduce burn levels after UVB exposure.
- Contributes to the reduction of hyper-pigmentation.
- Protects body tissue from oxidation.
To me this isn't a salmon concealer, but more akin to a medium toned concealer with strong warm undertones. I even checked the box and concealer itself 3 times to make sure I hadn't received the medium shade.
Here is the concealer with (top) and without (bottom) flash:
I'm going to give the concealer another shot tomorrow. I think it's just too dark to work on its own but I'll trying mixing it with other concealers.
Speaking of Hautelook, Kevyn Aucoin will be on sale on Monday! If they have it, I very highly recommend picking up the Essential Eye Palette #1. It's become truly indispensable to me.