Tuesday, December 29, 2009

What's On Your Eyes Today?

Rediscovering my Laura Mercier Nude Lips in my collection inspired me to wear some other long-forgotten products, and so my eyes today are a hodge-podge of oldies but goodies.

I started with my beloved Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen. I then used MAC Grain lash up to the crease, MAC Sunday Best to highlight under my brow and the tear duct and The Body Shop Conker in the crease. I lined with Lancome Artliner in Brown and applied Prescriptives False Eyelshes Mascara in black after having curled my lashes with the Kevyn Aucoin lash curler. I filled in my brown with MAC Browning from the Porcelain/Browning Duo. The colors had faded and my eye lashes had wilted after a long stressful work day but I was very pleased with the overall look! I'm resolving to rediscover old favorites (in the hope of buying less and using more up. So that I have room to buy more. Ah, it's a vicious cycle)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails