Monday, December 28, 2009

Kevyn Aucoin is on SALE at Hautelook!


Kevyn Aucoin products are 60% off at Hautelook, an online sample sale site. The selection is a bit limited (no Sensual Skin Enhancer and few lipsticks), but if you're after brushes, eye shadow palettes, liners or powders, definitely check it out! Unfortunately between Sephora dropping the line and now this sale, I'm not optimistic about the brand's future. It's too bad since the line has some fabulous products (I use the Eyelash Curler everyday and my sister would be lost without the Sensual Skin Enhancer used as concealer) and was the brainchild of a gone-too-soon makeup legend. I ordered The Essential Eye Shadow Palette #1 and The Flesh Tone Lip Pencil in Neutral. I can't wait until they arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails