Saturday, December 26, 2009

My New Makeup Bag

I wanted to treat myself to a little something special after a tough few weeks.  This usually means a lipstick but I'm trying to cut back on the lip-product purchases before they completely take over my apartment!  I stumbled upon this little gem at Blue Mercury and was drawn to the iridescent lilac silk and pretty little sparkly sequins. 

The brand is Touch of Ivy, a line new to me, and while these bags aren't cheap ($24-$30 depending on size), they seem to be very well made and are lined in vinyl for easy clean up.   Unlike a new pair of shoes or a dress, this is the type of new purchase that everyone will notice, but every time I open my purse I'll spot this gem and smile!

1 comment:

  1. That's lovely. I also like to have a pretty makeup bag; I generally get mine from Liberty.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails