If you shop online, you can use the following codes:
- JURLIQUE for a mini Herbal Recovery Gel with $25 purchase
- CLUTCH4U for a metallic clutch filled with samples with a $25 purchase
- CLOUD9 for a mini Tarte Cloud 9 cheek Stain with any purchase
- BUXOMKISS for a mini BE Buxom lip gloss in Sugar
- WISHME for a choice of NARS mini gloss, YSL mini mascara or mini Amazing Grace product
The day I bought these I was in a rush to get to work and skipped eye liner that morning, only to of course have an impromptu meeting come up and I needed to look more put together! A chocolate brown eye liner was needed STAT and for only $5 the Sephora one fit the bill. It's surprisingly creamy and is an overall lovely shimmery midtone brown without the coppery red tones that Urban Decay Bourbon has. The color name implies that it's glittery but it's really just shimmer. I thought the Dior Elegant Taupe would be good for definition on days I'm going for a softer look, but I'm finding that it's not doing much for me. You can barely see it once it's applied (I'm not sure if that's more the formula or the shade) but I'll keep trying to make it work!
Now what to do with the rest of my gift certificate money? Did anyone else receive coupons and what are you buying with them?
Sephora left, Dior right: