Thursday, June 10, 2010

What I Bought From Gilt Today

My gosh that Gilt iPhone app is dangerous! The site had Laura Mercier on today and in under I minute I was able to scoop up a few items and check out. I don't need any of this. In fact, I wasn't craving any of it and now that I have it coming my way I'm not so sure I even want all of it, but there is something primal and powerful about the thrill of the hunt and beating everyone else to those few precious palettes that makes the acquisition irresistible. And the app makes buying lightening fast. So I now having coming my way:

Luxe Lip and Eye Collection 5 Piece Kit and Case ($37.50):
-3 shadow duos in Vanilla Nuts/Coffee Ground, Gold Dust/Sherazade and Primrose/Kir Royale
-3 mini Lip Glazes in Bare Beige, Petal and Baby Doll
-Double Ended Eye Contour/Crease Brush
-Brown magnetic travel case

Satinee Creme Eye Colour in Ecru Silk ($10):
I'm hoping that this will make a great, brightening base

Did anyone else buy anything? I hate paying their shipping fees but felt like I got good deals. They're not set to arrive until mid to late July unfortunately. The sale is on until midnight tonight.

3 comments:

  1. I had to force myself not to order. I have spent so much money lately and I have so many lemmings that I had to avoid buying just to buy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Got the double tier-tray palette...to cute to pass up! SusanW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was tempted but I restrained myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails