Sunday, June 27, 2010

Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner

I rarely if ever buy anything Stila (though it was the first high end brand that I collected extensively) but as I was wandering around Sephora on this hot, humid, icky sticky day, the word "waterproof" on the display caught my eye and drew me to this liner. I'm trying to put together a super-fast, super light, super long-lasting summer look and a vibrant indelible liner seems like just the ticket!

According to Sephora, "this highly pigmented, waterproof eye liner glides on to deliver intense, vibrant color with staying power. Soft, smooth, and easy on the eyes, Stila Smudge Stick Waterproof Eye Liner creates a high metallic, sultry, inky intensity that lasts."

These liners are $20 each and glide on effortlessly with both deep, rich color and noticeable shimmer, then set for the day. I had to use makeup remover to clean the swatches off of my hand. I picked up Purple Tang, a deep, dark purple that shimmers a metallic bright, blue-purple in one light, and a bold grape-plum in another. It's a very pretty, complex, unusual color that I hope will really bring out my green eyes. Because the base is black, I think that a very thin line of this would be appropriate even for daytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails