Monday, June 7, 2010

Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color in Flash

I'm slowly making my way through the Spirit Beauty Lounge samples I ordered, starting with Vapour Beauty Mesmerize Eye Color in Flash. I finally got contacts on Friday after 28 years of wearing glasses (yes, I am that old and yes, I plan to be 29 forever) and wanted to be sure I wouldn't risk any eye irritation with a powder shadow today.

Mesmerize Eye Color ($16) is a cream shadow in stick form that stays a bit dewy. There is no powder finish to these. I didn't experience any creasing issues, but I do not have problems with cream shadows creasing and wore this over my Laura Mercier Eye Basics in Linen. Flash is a brown with slight pink tones. I thought that it would make me look tired and ill when I first noticed the pinkiness but surprisingly, it glistened and appeared fresh!

The color range on these is limited--only five shades and two of those are pink and red--but the product made for a quick, simple eye with zero irritation.

4 comments:

  1. Cool! I just order a set of these from shopnbc. It looks nice and natural. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks very pretty and natural and you are NOT old!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I was your age again! Oh well I can pretend and buy that pretty eyeshadow at any age.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That colour is so pretty! The colour looks SO good on you, I think I am so tempted to buy it because of your swatch heee! :)

    Have you tried other things from Vapour?

    http://skjonnhet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails