Sunday, October 18, 2009

What's in My Shower Right Now

And no, it's not Jon Stewart, much to my chagrin! :-)

Here are the beauty products currently in my shower:
  • Neil George Everyday Shampoo ($20)- smells delicious, like Orange Blossoms, and doesn't weight my fine hair down
  • Neil George Everyday Conditioner ($22)- same scent as the shampoo and detangles very well
  • Neil George Intense Repair Treatment Mask with Indian Gooseberry ($38)- good for restoring shine and moisture
  • Neil George Detangle Nourish Spray ($24) detangles and protects my hair from heat styling.
  • Oscar Blandi Marine Mud Treatment ($26)- I use this as a deep conditioner every now and then
  • Philosophy Amazing Grace 3-in-1 Milk-Based Shampoo, Bath and Shower Gel ($22)- I love the way this scents my skin
  • Red Flower Ocean Purifying Body Wash ($20)- smells just like the ocean somehow and I love the pure ingredients
  • California Baby Super Sensitive Shampoo and Body Wash ($11.49)- for sensitive, winter skin
  • LaLicious Island Guava Sugar Souffle Moisturizing Body Scrub ($34)- see my previous review of this incredible line here
  • LaLicious Coffee Bean Sugar Souffle Moisturizing Body Scrub ($34)
  • Nude Skincare Facial Cleansing Wash ($34)- I've reviewed this before. I always wash my face in the shower
  • Pangea Organics Facial Scrub ($32)- exfoliates with Adzuki Beans. This is too rich for my skin in the summer but is perfectly moisturizing come winter
  • Carol's Daughter Body Aches Bath Salts ($18)- I don't take baths, but I sprinkle some of this on the floor of the shower for an aromatherapy treatment. It's great for days when you feel stuffy or have a headache
  • Alba Mango Vanilla Moisturizing Shave Cream ($5.99)- I'm not a fan of the product but it smells incredible
  • Detangling Comb
  • Pumice Stone- for my feet!
  • Mach 3 Razor- until I'm finished with my laser hair removal treatment

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails