Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Lipsticks I'm Loving Right Now

Yes, I know I just posted about loving my new Berry lips, but at heart (and for everyday) I'll always be a warm nude/peachy pink girl. Here are some of my current favorites.
From left to right:
  • Chanel Como Aqualumiere ($28)- this is the perfect warm pink beige shimmer. I believe it may have been limited edition but it's absolutely worth tracking down.
  • YSL Sensual Silk #2 Rouge Volupte ($34)- this is a creamy light pinked beige. It is almost too light on it's own so I generally use a lip liner with it, but I love the pale pink (but not mod) mouth it gives. Just soft and pretty.
  • Dolce & Gabbana Naked Shine Lipstick ($30)- you can see my review along with more pictures here!
  • Bobbi Brown Lip Shimmers in Berry Shimmer and Rosebud Shimmer ($22)- Berry Shimmer is poorly named--it's actually a warm nude with white shimmer while Rosebud Shimmer is a rose-beige with silver shimmer. (Rosebud Shimmer looks nothing like Rose Bud Creamy Lip Color currently featured in the Earth Metal palette). Both are on the sheer side and look fabulous layered over one another. Bobbi discontinued this whole line of lipsticks, but you can still find them at CCOs.
  • Bobbi Brown Creamy Lip Color in Baby ($22)- this has been my favorite lipstick for some time. It's shade I can just slap on and go when I don't have the time or inclination to think about what lipstick to wear. Find more pictures and a review here.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a fan of pink peachy nudes too, I have a couple. I don't have any of these, but when I have a bit more money, I'll be sure to check them out!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails