Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Fall/Winter Berry Lips

With full lips and pale white skin, I've never felt comfortable wearing the deep, vampy berries and burgundies that debut each fall. They look fabulous in magazines and on the runway, but walk into a staff meeting with black cherry lips and all of a sudden you'll feel a bit out of place. Or at least I do. With Chantecaille Ceylon Lip Chic ($30), I've finally found a deep berry color I can embrace wearing, whether it's work or play time. Chantecaille describes Lip Chics as a hybrid between a gloss and a lipstick. Packaged in slim, gunmetal lipstick tubes, the product glides on semi-sheerly and feels moisturizing and smooth. Ceylon is a warm browned berry that would flatter many skintones.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails