Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Sephora Cash for Clunkers Haul


Sephora Cash for Clunkers is the store's most recent promotion, offering $10 off a $50 purchase (in store only) if you brought in 5 cosmetics to be recycled. I brought in 5 recent GWP items and didn't have a problem redeeming the offer, so I'm assuming minis are just fine. Here is what I picked up:

  • Kevyn Aucoin The Eyelash Curler ($20)- my beloved Tarte curler (whose virtues I extolled here) broke this morning for the second time and after reading numerous raves for the Kevyn, I'm trying it out.
  • Korres Mango Butter Lipstick ($18) in Natural Purple- the name sounds oxmoronic. This is a sheer, moisturizing lipstick in a sheer plummy my-lips-but-better shade. I was debating between this shade and Rose (another poor color description. It's actually a warm pinky peach) but I don't think I have another shade like this in my collection. Okay, who am I kidding. Of course I do. But I have fewer plummy berry colors than I do pinky peaches.
  • Benefit Cosmetics Velvet Eyeshadow in Fawn Over You ($18)- this is a dark taupey beige with a polished shimmer in the most silky smooth, well, velvety formulation.

I also scored a large .5 oz Lancome Genefique Sample as my Beauty Insider gift. I'm curious to see if it lives up to the hype.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails