Monday, March 7, 2011

Sue Devitt For Spring!




I rarely check out Sue Devitt anymore, but was stumbling around Barney's on Saturday and happened upon her Hydrating Marine Minerals Destination Eye & Cheek Palettes in Solomon Islands and Beausoleil. I'll forgive Sue for giving this product the longest name ever, because the palettes are beautiful and perfect for Spring! Solomon Islands (on the wishlist!) is a pink/coral/bronze fusion, and Beausoleil is a medley of peaches and bronze. Not inexpensive at $37.50 each, but luminescent and pretty without being over the top. I didn't take the plunge yet since I'm still playing with my new Edward Bess bronzer and Urban Decay Afterglow Cheek Tint, but it's only a matter of time before I cave.

3 comments:

  1. I bought the Beausoleil palette and it is phenomenal! Suedevitt.com is having a promo if you spend $50 they give you and ez eye and a blush. This palette gives you a phenomenal glow. I used it as a shadow and bronzer. Love the look! Sue makes solid products. Not over the top, but good dependable, fabulous products that flatter natural beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful collection.

    Regards,
    Online Thesis Help

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails