Friday, March 11, 2011

Score!

I'm not an Urban Decay fan, but I was looking for a sheer pop-of-color cream blush to layer over my bronzer and happened upon their new Afterglow Glide-On Cheek Tints ($24). Sephora describes the product as a "sheer, buildable cheek tint that glides on effortlessly and feels truly weightless," a description I agree with. I picked up the shade Score, which is a sheer peachy pink (more pink than peach) with gold shimmer. I think that the sheerness makes it look natural, and the golden glimmer is very pretty, but some might find it over the top. I'm very fair and find that the color builds nicely, but those with deeper skins will probably find that this shade does not show up. I've heard rants regarding the lasting power of this product but I haven't had any issues with it fading.

1 comment:

  1. That's really lovely! I hope to see these in person ;O) Hope you are doing well! x jeanie

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails