- Bare Escentuals Feather Light Brush- Bare Escentuals brushes may not be the softest and most luxurious brushes out there, but they are a good value and do their jobs well. The Feather Light Brush is sort of like a denser skunk brush is is perfect for applying and buffing in the Bare Escentuals Radiance products, or any other highlighter. The compact size makes it easy to use.
- Bare Escentuals Angled Face Brush- the angle on this brush is cut just perfectly for my face. It applies color on the cheekbones and blush in the perfect spot. It's also not so stiff that it applies color heavily or so soft that it splays all over your face.
- Smashbox Brush 1- this is a very large powder brush and one of the softest brushes I've felt. It's not inexpensive but if you're looking for a high quality powder brush that feels as sofy and silky as can be, this one is a great option. It's much better than comparable brushes from brands of greater prestige.
- Bobbi Brown Face Blender Brush- this is perfect for applying bronzers and Shimmer Bricks. The top is gently rounded and works for so many purposes.
- Sephora Flat Blush Brush 42- I picked this up on a whim one day since I was intrigued by the usual shape and am glad I did. It's perfect for those of us with a small face. Rather than applying product with the top, you use the side of this brush for really great control and precision placement. I use this so often I'm considering picking up another one. It's very well-priced to boot!
Saturday, March 13, 2010
Some of My Favorite Face Brushes
I have a lot of brushes. An embarrassing amount, really. Luckily, brushes don't take up much room stored standing upright but it makes it easy to amass a collection. Here are some of my favorite face brushes: