- Chanel Collection Essentielle de Chanel "Paris-New York" Multi-Use Makeup Palette: Face-Lips-Eyes ($85): that's quite a name, isn't it! This sleek black palette contains exclusive shades of two lip glosses, one cream lip color, three powder eye shadows, two cream concealers, one cream blush, along with mini applicators. The quality of the photo in the catalog isn't great so this is one to check out in person.
- Bobbi Brown Limited Edition Velvet Plum Eye Palette ($40)- back by popular demand
- Bobbi Brown Earth Metal Palette ($60)- contains 6 eye shadows and 4 lip colors
- Bobbi Brown Goldstone Long-Wear Eye Palette ($40)- this appears silver and charcoal in the catalog for some reason so check it out in person before purchasing
- Sonia Kashuk Faubourg Honore 5-Piece Silver Brush Travel Set ($150)- yes, you read that right. $150 for a Sonia Kashuk brush set in a purple leather case. This contains a domed powder brush, foundation brush, large eye shadow brush, crease brush and smudge brush.
- Estee Lauder Ultimate Red Collection ($18-$35)- features Opulent Shimmer Powder, Signature Hydra Lustre Lipstick in Simply Red, Opulent Shimmer Gloss in Cranberry, Signature Eyeshadow Quad in Gold Opulence and TurboLash YM All Effects Motion Mscara in Gold Effects.
Saturday, November 14, 2009
New for Holiday: From the Bloomingdales Catalog
The enormous Bloomingdales holiday catalog arrived and it features some new holiday makeup collections (just in case you need to make a wishlist)! Here are some of the highlights: