Friday, November 6, 2009

Henri Bendel Friends and Family Event!


Bendels have long been one of my favorite stores for cosmetics and accessories. Growing up right outside of NYC, in high school my friends and I would often take the bus in to the city and while they were shopping for chunky shoes on 8th Street, I'd head to midtown for Bendels. (Of course back then one high end lipstick nearly blew my budget, but it was well-worth it to emerge with the signature Henri Bendel brown and white strip bag). When I moved to the city after college, I'd wait excitedly for their yearly 80% off sale where a poor law student could score designed duds for a mere fraction of their retail cost.

While Bendels has sadly stopped carrying clothing, they are still home to a fabulous collection of cosmetics and accessories, including a MAC store, Jouer counter (the only one in the country people! See my review of Jouer here), L'Artisan fragrance alcove, Mario Badescu skincare and more. Now through Sunday, you can save 25% on your purchase with no mentioned exclusion for cosmetics or certain brands! Click on the image above and print it out. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails