Sunday, November 21, 2010

A Cheapie But Goody

Ever have one of those days where you just NEED to purchase something as a pick-me-up? I rationalize that it's better for me than scarfing down pie and if the item is inexpensive, so much the better! That is how this lovely gloss made it's way into my life! Burt's Bees Super Shiny Natural Lip Gloss in Juicy Peachy is moisturizing without being sticky and has a yummy citrus fruity scent. The color, while quite sheer, is gorgeous--a shimmery peachy nude. Don't expect long lasting color, but at $7 I don't mind reapplying frequently. The all-natural ingredient list is a plus as well!
Ingredients:
Ricinus communis (castor) seed oil,, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, acacia decurrens flower wax, phytosteryl canola glycerides, silica, flavor, prunus amygdalus dulcis (sweet almond) oil, tocopherol, glycine soja (soybean oil)., May contain: mica, iron oxides, titanium dioxide, carmine

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails