Sunday, March 6, 2011

Chantecaille Centifolia Lip Sheer

I've had this lipstick on my wishlist for ages now. I hadn't purchased it mainly because it looks just like all of my other lipsticks--a sheerish peachy pink with a hint of shimmer--but caved on a recent trip to Bergdorf's. Centifolia is very sheer, more so than my other Chantecaille Lip Sheers. It provides just a hint of color along with a moisturizing shine. Is it remarkable? No. Worth $28? Probably not. But it's the kind of lipstick that can live in your purse and work with any look on days you forget to bring your lipstick of the day or want to switch things up. I also prefer this newer formula in the skinny tube. It's paraben-free, unless the prior incarnation.

Here are swatches in different lights:

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails