Thursday, July 22, 2010

Laura Mercier Lip Glace

Along with the palette, my Laura Mercier steal of a makeup kit from Gilt contained a brush and 3 mini glosses, called Lip Glace. I'm definitely more of a lipstick girl and this was my first experience with Laura's glosses. These are smooth and not too sticky with a sweet scent that almost completely masks a "makeup-y" smell. The shades are Petal, Bare Beige and Baby Doll, all of which are available in full size for $22. Petal is an iridescent golden pink, Bare Beige a browny nude and Baby Doll a sheer sparkling pink confection. All apply sheerly but with enough pigment to give perceptible color.
From left: Petal, Bare Beige, Baby Doll
Baby Doll, Petal, Bare Beige

8 comments:

  1. Hey!!! How have you been? Its been a long time since we corresponded, but I've been reading all your posts! :) Any Plans for the weekend? I found out about this macaron place that's open in the summer..
    http://macaronparlour.com/
    You should check it out, the flavors seem super duper interesting!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. how would you rate these against the hourglass glosses?
    btw I came across your blog from a google search for R&R products. I dunno if you know about the sale but they are 50% off again at BeautyStory. Plus there is a $15 off coupon at BeautyStory!! BTYTHX1115 referral link

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look beautiful but it's weird, I've sort of gone off lip gloss! Now I wear a lot of lipstick. I like LM powders (various stuff on my blog). If you like NARS you should check out the latest eyeshadow duo in Rajasthan... my post today... I think it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi new follower here.
    Cute blog!

    http://thegirlieblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i need to go out & buy bare beige now :)

    stop by sometime<3
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought my first Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Rose a few days ago and I am already in love. I love the texture of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A nice your blog
    which speaks of a beautiful city
    I am an artist from Brazil my
    blog
    WWW.AARTEDENEWTONAVELINO.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of great information here - even something I had not thought of before! So much nice to choose from! Now back to my catalogues and look once more for what I want...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails